Order computers parts

Hello,
We are  AFRIC DISTRIB store based to Abidjan in Ivory Coast.
We are retailers of computers and peripherals, electronics items and mobile phones of all marks.
We would like to place the order of some computers and peripherals on your premise.
Do you have a credit card terminal wich can charge our credit card ?
We await your answer to place our order.

Regards

Martin KOUA

AFRIC DISTRIB
CENTRE COM ZONE 4C 1889