templates.pot file -- debsecan

 Hi,

 I translated the debsecan`s templates.pot file
for pt_BR and your email is in '"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To:'.

 Could you check this lines in the templates.pot?

- second msgid:
the host once per day, and notify you of any
changess.
^^^^^^^^^

- third msgid:
If you answer \"yes\", debsecan will download
a small file (about 100 kibibytes large) daily.
                        ^^^^^^^^^

- fourth msgid:
>From which suite do you want to install packges?
                                        ^^^^^^^

- last one:
is available.  If you specify the suite matching
your sources.list configuration, information about
fixed and obsolete  packages will be
                  ^^

 The recommendation is one space.

 I will send a bug report, severity level -- wishlist,
asking for to include the pt_BR translation.

 []

--
Herbert Parentes Fortes Neto (hpfn)
Linux user number 416100