Re: [release-notes] pt_BR translation update

Hello,

On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 10:22:42PM -0300, Andre Luis Lopes wrote:

> In fact, it updates the translation from version 1.3 to version 1.23. The
> remaining of the translation is yet to be done and will probably be done
> by myself in the coming days.

Actually, I just did a "cvs up" and looking at the sources for the
original English Release Notes I found out that 1.23 is the latest version
:-)

So, people, don't expect me to send updated translations in order to
commit all them together as there's no update to be done (by now).

Regards,

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||