Norman Kenneth de Andrade

Dear Confidant

It will no longer be news to you, the Tsunamis earthquake disaster that occurred in Indonesia and several other parts of the world on December 26, 2004 which has been acclaimed as the fourth largest earthquake in the world since 1900.
than Do not pity me when you learn that I was a victim. I am even better others because I am at least able to tell the story. Although I am in a critical condition now, I still have divine chances of surviving if ever.
There has been a controversy over the number of casualties but at the very minimum over 25,000 people died in Indonesia.
I am not asking you for relief. No, that is very far from what I need. I do not even consider my life now but what legacy I can leave behind for my children.
Unfortunately on that 26th day of December, 2004 I was with my erstwhile employer, Sadiq Ahmed at his home town at Banda Aceh.
 I had to be there as I was his Personal Assistant and represented him several of his business matters. It was the end of year and as usual with him he had closed shop and visited his traditional home for hols.
The rest is story. How I survived it I do not know. Have I really survived it?I need you to help me in a concern of most importance to me.
Sadiq Ahmed had a treasure with a company in Europe that is worth 22 Million American Dollars concealed there for reasons that have now been overtaken by the event of his death. I am lying without hope in a clinic in London now but I need you to help visit the company in Europe to get the consignment out of their coffers. This is the much that you need to do.
I will give you every document that introduces you to the company as one entitled to retrieve the package. As it is not even known to them that what they have in their vault contains money. It was simply stated to be priceless art works. It is under key and cover.
You will take for yourself, 25% of this money just to let you know how much I need you to do this for me while with the rest I intend to make
a legacy that will sustain my children from generation to generation.
I have several wives and quite some many children that must not be allowed to perish; they rely just solely on me so before I die I need to make adequate provision for them. I have learnt my lesson in life and I hope too that my children should have learnt from me.
You may wonder how it is that I want to steal the money of my late employer but that is not it, he left behind a little daughter whose name I must mention in the legacy of the estate I am leaving behind if you could do this for me. She is a destiny child I know as she was the only member of that family not at home during the incident as she was on vacation away from home.
Please, do to the number of scam stories on the internet these days, I need you to verify my event from the following links and even more that you could find:

<http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqsww/Quakes/usslav.htm>
<http://www.chat11.com/Christmas_2004_Indonesian_Earthquake_News>
<http://www.drgeorgepc.com/Tsunami2004Indonesia.html>
<http://earth.esa.int/ew/planning/pl_indonesiath-dec04.htm>
Kindly let me know if you are able to do this for me by responding to
me  Indonesia email address: norman_de_andrade@mail2indonesia.com <http://us.f204.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=norman_de_andrade@mail2indonesia.com&YY=58615&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b>
I will ever be grateful.
Yours
Norman Kenneth de Andrade