Re: Updating PostgreSQL templates

On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 01:54:02PM +0100, Martin Pitt wrote:
> Hi Andre!

Hi Martin,

> I fixed and polished the locale support of PostgreSQL a bit, but I had
> to change the debconf templates for this. There is one fuzzy and one
> untranslated message, can you please update the template?

Sure. Thank you for fixing an awesome amount of bugs lately on Debian
and to bring all of your Ubuntu fixes and enhancements to Debian.

The attached file has the whole file completely updated. I didn't
created a patch because the file you sent me seemed to be created in an
UTF-8 environment while the file's "charset" was declaring it to be
ISO-8859-1.

As I couldn't manage to really fix the encoding, I fixed the whole
translation (using ISO-8859-1, as all the others pt_BR debconf template
translations does) and I'm sending it to you.

> Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

You are welcome :-)

Regards,

--