Re: Please update debconf translations for tetex-base and tetex-bin

Andre Luis Lopes <andrelop@debian.org> wrote:

> As promised, attached you'll find the pt_BR.po file properly updated so
> the Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) translation is back to 100%.
>
> Please, let me know if anything else is needed.

Ehm, it would be great if you could have a look at tetex-base's translation,
too. It is not yet translated (but it's shorter than tetex-bin's), I
attach the templates.pot file again.

Thank you very much for your effort,
Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie

#
#    Translators, if you are not familiar with the PO format, gettext
#    documentation is worth reading, especially sections dedicated to
#    this format, e.g. by running:
#         info -n '(gettext)PO Files'
#         info -n '(gettext)Header Entry'
#
#    Some information specific to po-debconf are available at
#            /usr/share/doc/po-debconf/README-trans
#         or http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans
#
#    Developers do not need to manually edit POT or PO files.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2004-09-10 13:24+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Description
#: ../templates:3
msgid "Old updmap found."
msgstr ""

#. Description
#: ../templates:3
msgid ""
"tetex-base has found /etc/texmf/dvips/updmap from a previous version of "
"tetex-base.  You seem to have modified this script."
msgstr ""

#. Description
#: ../templates:3
msgid ""
"This script is no longer included in tetex-base and should not be used.  It "
"will be renamed to updmap.postinst-old."
msgstr ""

#. Description
#: ../templates:3
msgid ""
"Changes previously made to this script should now be made to files in /etc/"
"texmf/updmap.d/, see the manpage for update-updmap."
msgstr ""

#. Description
#: ../templates:16
msgid "Remove old dat files for texdoctk?"
msgstr ""

#. Description
#: ../templates:16
msgid ""
"Old dat files for texdoctk from a previous version of tetex-base were "
"found.  The files are texdoc-100.dat, texdoc-102.dat, and texdoc-103.dat in /"
"etc/texdoctk/, and they were used only in a teTeX beta version."
msgstr ""

#. Description
#: ../templates:16
#, no-c-format
msgid ""
"If you think you have modified any of them, then you may refuse this option "
"and preserve them.  However, almost 99% of people will accept the  "
"opportunity to remove these files right now!"
msgstr ""

#. Description
#: ../templates:27
msgid "TeX format generation failed."
msgstr ""

#. Description
#: ../templates:27
msgid ""
"The generation of some of the format files needed to run TeX, LaTeX etc. has "
"failed.  You will not be able to run these programs until this is fixed."
msgstr ""

#. Description
#: ../templates:27
msgid ""
"The most frequent cause for such a failure is that a new version of tetex-"
"base changed configuration files, but you did not accept the maintainers' "
"version of a file you manually changed."
msgstr ""

#. Description
#: ../templates:27
msgid ""
"If you report this a bug, please include the output of fmtutil, stored in  "
"${fmtutil_tempfile}"
msgstr ""

#. Description
#: ../templates:41
msgid "generation of TeX font information failed."
msgstr ""

#. Description
#: ../templates:41
msgid ""
"The generation of the font map files by the updmap script failed.  "
"Therefore, TeX, LaTeX etc. will have problems finding the font files they "
"need."
msgstr ""

#. Description
#: ../templates:41
msgid ""
"If you report this as a bug, please include the output of updmap, stored in "
"${updmap_tempfile}"
msgstr ""