Brazilian Portuguese etherconf translations

Hi Christian,

I'm replying to your call for translations sent to debian-i18n. I didn't
noticed your message previosly as I'm not subscribed to debian-i18n.
Your message was just noticed while I was reading one post to
debian-l10n-portuguese@l.d.o, which forwarded your call for translations
(thanks Gustavo).

As you asked, I'm getting in contact with you in order to know what can
be done for etherconf's Brazlian Portuguese templates translations.

Regards,

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||