Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 23:32:11 -0600 (CST)
From: Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org>
To: <debian-deity@lists.debian.org>
Cc: Debian Devel List <debian-devel@lists.debian.org>
Subject: apt 0.5.4.9 release

I have just uploaded apt 0.5.4.9 to http://people.debian.org/~doogie/apt/.
The changes is included below.

Highlights:
 * New version comparison function.
 * APT::Cache-Limit increased.
 * Lots of builddep fixes.
 * Recompiled with g++ 3.2.
 * Increase size limits for arguments when calling dpkg.
 * apt is now translatable.

As for that last one, I would like it those language translators would check
out apt from cvs, and send in translated files to -deity.

Also, debian-deity@lists is now completely open, and not a -digest list.

   * i18n gettext stuff, based on work from Michael Piefel

Mensagem encaminhada: