Re: Securing Debian HOW-TO translations

On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 12:35:17PM -0200, André Luís Lopes wrote:
> Hi Javier,
>
> I was reading your message on debian-devel regarding standard security
(...)
> it a reality I'm inclined to translate it to my mother tongue :
> Brazilian Portuguese.

	That's great :)

> Before doing so I would like to check with you if it's already being
> done by someone else and how could I start getting my hands dirty.

	No, you are the first one volunteering. I'm signing you in.

> Could you help me on this ?

	Sure. As soon as you have a version for review I can put it in the
CVS so it will be published in Debian's website.

> P.S.: This message is being CC'ed to
> debian-l10n-portuguese@lists.debian.org so people there can show up
> saying they are alreay working on this if that's the case.

	It's great to see you follow "standard procedures". I'm writting
you up as the main translator, in case anyone else asks for this particular
translation I will forward them to you :)

	Regards

	Javi