Re: Call for Translations

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 12:19:49AM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> dpkg 1.10 is getting very close to release.  Wichert and I are planning on
> uploading it very soon after woody is released as stable.

Great.

> I am still doing some fixes, both to the code(which will shift lines around),
> and possible other documentation fixes(as are filed in the bts).  I suggest
> all translators start working at updating their files.

I'll update my translation as soon as I can have a litle spare time. I
expect to do it sometime this week.

[snip]

> Also, I would like to get updated email addresses for each translator/team.
> It would help if translators subscribed to this list
> (debian-dpkg@lists.debian.org), so that they can be kept up to date of events
> that happen for dpkg.

Mine hadn't changed since the last translation. The same applies to the
translation team. Both are as follow :

--
||  Andre Luis Lopes                   andrelop@ig.com.br               ||