XML library for Windows

Our company develops sw using Borland C++ (Windows environment) to compose documents such as, bank statements, taxes, public service billis (telephone, etc), direct mail, etc and to print the documents on several high speed printers: Xerox, IBM, Océ, Xeikon, ... using their printer languages (Metacode, IPDS, AFP, ...). Our customers are asking us to generate the same documents in XML language and for that we would like to know if there is a XML library to be linked with our sw to generate this kind of outp[ut file formatted in XML.
Thanks in advance for your kind cooperation.
Best regards,
Juan Carlos Tomsic