Re: report: translated Packagefiles

Em Fri, 20 Jul 2001 19:00:57 +0200
Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> escreveu:

> Also the advanced features are working. If a maintainer change a
> description, the translator get a mail with the
>  - old description
>  - new description
>  - a diff output
>  - the old translation
> He translated the changes, and send this back to the server.
wow... that seems a very good system...

> Now we can start a new part in the story. After some checks, the
> server support more languages and we can add fr, es[1], nl, jp[1], ...
pt_BR =)

> Should we? Have we volunteers? Have we translators? Have we more
> translators? (this is not a one men show...)
you already have one! =)

> This coordinator, should translate the guide, monitoring the
> translations, etc.
>
> If you will start a new language, think about it! You will need time!
Ok, I have to consult my group of translation about this but I
would like to volunteer to be the coordinator in this task...

> If you have questions, comments, etc. write a mail to grisu@debian.org
> or to the debian-i18n mailing list.
>

> [1] There are some other projects. 'We' have translated descriptions
>     in es, jp and maybe more...
>     If you would translate this languages, don't use this service.
>     Don't make the job a second time.
>     I can include translated description per script (this is not the
>     problem), but ask the other projects first.
>     I will not killing other running projects!
well, I think my translation group was developing and wiling to work
with the Debian DIP... I'll check this with them and will return to you,

thanks

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
|  .''`.  | Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>            |