Re: The Brazillian Rainforest.

The honorable friend Varis wrote:

>1) Chain letters are illegal in .fi
>
>2) Spam is bad as such (MUST FOR HAVE OF TO BANDWITH FOR TO QUACK
>OR COUSING MAKE MANY BAD TIME OF ME)
>
>3) This subject is very irrelated to xfrisk mailing list
>
>Anyway, it sounds pretty bad. Suits fscking things up again. Are
>there any articles on the subject on the web - like anything from
>anglo-saxon sites or papers? (My portuguese is not too good ;)
>
>Varis

And I reply:

Dear Varis and all other .fi people,

I'm sorry about that, it is not a real chain letter as probably defined in
your .fi law. If we were to discuss this I'd call the reason to stand up for
this kind of _chain letter_ as a matter of freespeech. I understand it is
unrelated to xfrisk. But because of how conventional netiquette goes I believe
you are just taking this opportunity of flaming me. I believe we are friends,
and that xfrisk@morphy.iki.fi is a place where we are all friends, thus I'd
have trusted you all to understand that I care about my country and that I
really believe that IF (the infamous) what the letter states is true then it
is relevant. I'd give up my subscription to xfrisk@morphy.iki.fi any day if
it would prevent the facts in the letter from happening, as it won't I'll just
try to convince you guys otherwize. I don't deny that the letter is some or
other form of SPAM...

Anyway, that was _my_ rant. Once again, my appologies, I did not know .fi had
free speech problems.

--
Conrado Buhrer - Programmer, Philosopher, Quake and Chess lover.
Lijnbaansgracht 209 K           Homepage :  http://www.buhrer.net