Re: ddts: notification about pt_BR-translation of the apt-spy description

On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 02:59:59PM -0300, Luis Alberto Garcia Cipriano wrote:
> Stephen Stafford wrote:
> >
> > Umm, okay.  I can't read it, so I will just assume that it is a decent
> > translation.  Has the flamewar about how all this is to be achieved
> > finished yet?  Is there any conclusion?
>
> I'm forwarding this translation to debian-l10n-portuguese just to make
> sure there isn't major bugs with the translation itself.
>
> For the conclusions of the flamewar in debian-devel I'm forwarding it to
> grisu@debian.org .

thanks.

sorry, now we don't have a conclusion.

Now we don't need any action from the maintainer...

> > Basically I am wondering if there is anything I need to do to include
> > these translations within the package, or if the translations are
> > packaged separately?
>
> Currently (as I sent all my translations only via ddts) they are
> centralized. As the automated message says there are no actions required
> for the mantainer (well, not yet...).

yes, this is ok.

We collect the translations central. But nobody know if we use and store the
translation in a central and/or in a per package way. See the mails on
debian-devel.

thanks to all.

Gruss
Grisu
ETS: 1:15   ->   Estimated Time of Sleep