Re: dpkg - updated translation

sob., 23 sty 2021 o 00:16 Łukasz <BartekChom@poczta.onet.pl> napisał(a):
Hi!

I have updated the dpkg translation today. I hope that it is useful.

I have understood that for example statoverride and diversions are
filenames and I have tried to take it into account, but I am afraid that
my translation is still inconsistent and unclear or even misleading -
just something for Polish speakers to look and feel that it is not the
case that Polish messages are uniformly disappearing from dpkg.

Besides I am again afraid that now is not the proper time for sending
translations, but I mobilized myself today and now have to send the
results before they become impossible to merge because of new changes.

Maybe somebody has time to explain, what the messages exactly mean
(people working on dpkg) and what translation is the best (Polish people).

I finally found some time to review the updates from Łukasz.
I think the translation is fine. Attached is the file merged against pl.po in current `master` (from commit 0ea6acb18871cca8988102aefeedd543a2bc4c8b) with a few minor corrections from my side (see below).

Please let me know if someone can commit it, otherwise I'll file a bug tomorrow or so.

Marcin