Re: Polish translation of apt-listbugs?

Hey,

On 07/10/14 22:29, Francesco Poli wrote:
> I applied your fixes without further changes, except for
>
> #: ../lib/apt-listbugs/logic.rb:375
> msgid "********** on_hold IS DEPRECATED. USE p INSTEAD to use pin **********"
>
> where I modified the translation into
>
> msgstr ""
> "****** on_hold JEST PRZESTARZAŁE. PROSZĘ UŻYĆ p ZAMIAST aby przypiąć ******"
>
> Please let me know, in case something is wrong in the string...

That's a tricky one. While I also like the original capitalization, you
can't use 'ZAMIAST' without a personal pronoun (at least not in this
specific string). If you'd like to translate it more directly than I
originally did, you can use (still sounds a little strange):

"****** on_hold JEST PRZESTARZAŁE. PROSZĘ UŻYĆ p ZAMIAST NIEGO, aby
przypiąć ******"

If anyone has a better idea, I'm all ears :)

Regards,
T.