Re: console-common 0.7.77: Please update debconf PO translation for the package console-common

2008/4/29 Christian Perrier wrote:
>  You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
>  console-common. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
>  are marked \"fuzzy\" in your translation or are missing.
>  I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
>  Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
>  against console-common.
>  The deadline for receiving the updated translation is May 13th 2008.

Attached is a freshly updated Polish translation file.
Most probably all the messages are properly translated.

Best regards,
Wiktor Wandachowicz

--
Registered Linux user #390131 (http://counter.li.org)
# translation of pl.po to Polish
#
#    Translators, if you are not familiar with the PO format, gettext
#    documentation is worth reading, especially sections dedicated to
#    this format, e.g. by running:
#         info -n '(gettext)PO Files'
#         info -n '(gettext)Header Entry'
#    Some information specific to po-debconf are available at
#            /usr/share/doc/po-debconf/README-trans
#         or http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans#
#    Developers do not need to manually edit POT or PO files.
#
# Tomasz Z. Napierala <zen@debian.linux.org.pl>, 2004, 2006.
# Wiktor Wandachowicz <siryes@gmail.com>, 2008
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: 0.7.77\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: mckinstry@debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2007-07-15 23:03+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2008-05-08 05:04+0100\n"
"Last-Translator: Wiktor Wandachowicz <siryes@gmail.com>\n"
"Language-Team: Polish <en@li.org>\n"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates.in:2001
msgid "Select keymap from arch list"
msgstr "Wybór mapy klawiszy z listy architektur"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates.in:2001
msgid "Don't touch keymap"
msgstr "Bez zmiany mapy klawiszy"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates.in:2001
msgid "Keep kernel keymap"
msgstr "Pozostawienie mapy klawiszy jÄ?dra"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates.in:2001
msgid "Select keymap from full list"
msgstr "Wybór mapy klawiszy z peÅ?nej listy"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:2002
msgid "Policy for handling keymaps:"
msgstr "Zasady obsÅ?ugiwania map klawiszy:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:2002
msgid "The keymap records the layout of symbols on the keyboard."
msgstr "Mapa klawiszy odwzorowuje ukÅ?ad symboli na klawiaturze."

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:2002
msgid ""
" - 'Select keymap from arch list': select one of the predefined keymaps\n"
"   specific for your architecture (recommended for non-USB keyboards);\n"
" - 'Don't touch keymap': don't overwrite the keymap in /etc/console,\n"
"   which is maintained manually with install-keymap(8);\n"
" - 'Keep kernel keymap': prevent any keymap from being loaded next time\n"
"   the system boots;\n"
" - 'Select keymap from full list': list all the predefined keymaps.\n"
"   Recommended when using cross-architecture (often USB) keyboards."
msgstr ""
" - \"Wybór mapy klawiszy z listy architektur\": wybór jednej\n"
"   z predefiniowanych map klawiszy, specyficznych dla architektury\n"
"   (zalecane dla klawiatur innych niż USB);\n"
" - \"Bez zmiany mapy klawiszy\": mapa klawiszy z /etc/console, zarzÄ?dzana\n"
"   rÄ?cznie przez install-keymap(8), nie zostanie nadpisana;\n"
" - \"Pozostawienie mapy klawiszy jÄ?dra\": zapobiega Å?adowaniu mapy klawiszy\n"
"   przy nastÄ?pnym uruchomieniu systemu;\n"
" - \"Wybór mapy klawiszy z peÅ?nej listy\": lista wszystkich "
"predefiniowanych\n"
"   map klawiszy. Zalecane przy używaniu klawiatur wielo-architekturowych\n"
"   (czÄ?sto USB)."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:3001
msgid "Ignored boot-time keymap in an old location"
msgstr "Podczas startu systemu zignorowano mapÄ? klawiszy ze starej lokacji."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:3001
msgid ""
"The keymap configuration tool has been set up not to touch an existing "
"keymap."
msgstr ""
"NarzÄ?dzie do konfiguracji mapy klawiszy nie bÄ?dzie zmieniaÄ? istniejÄ?cej mapy."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:3001
msgid ""
"However, there are some 'default.kmap(.gz)' file(s) either in /etc/kbd/ or "
"in /etc/console-tools/. These were recognized as boot-time keymaps by older "
"versions of the console utilities, but are now ignored."
msgstr ""
"W /etc/kbd/ lub /etc/console-tools/ wykryto pliki o nazwach \"default.kmap(."
"gz)\". ByÅ?y one rozpoznawane przez stare wersje narzÄ?dzi jako mapy klawiszy "
"Å?adowane podczas startu systemu, ale teraz sÄ? ignorowane."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:3001
msgid ""
"If you wish one of these to take effect on next reboot, you will have to "
"move it to /etc/console/boottime.kmap.gz manually."
msgstr ""
"Jeżeli jedna z nich ma zadziaÅ?aÄ? podczas nastÄ?pnego startu, trzeba przenieÅ?Ä? "
"jÄ? rÄ?cznie do /etc/console/boottime.kmap.gz."

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:4001
msgid "Keyboard layout family:"
msgstr "Rodzina ukÅ?adu klawiatury:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:4001
msgid ""
"Please specify the generic family name for the keyboard layout. Usually, the "
"layout family name is taken from the first keys on the left of the top "
"letters row of the keymap."
msgstr ""
"ProszÄ? okreÅ?liÄ? ogólnÄ? rodzinÄ? ukÅ?adu klawiatury. NajczÄ?Å?ciej nazwa ta "
"pochodzi od pierwszych klawiszy od lewej w górnym wierszu klawiatury."

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:5001
msgid "Keyboard layout:"
msgstr "UkÅ?ad klawiatury:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:5001
msgid ""
"In order to refine the keymap choice, please select the physical layout of "
"the keyboard."
msgstr "Aby doprecyzowaÄ? wybór, proszÄ? wybraÄ? fizyczny ukÅ?ad klawiatury."

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:6001
msgid "Keyboard variant:"
msgstr "Wariant klawiatury:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:6001
msgid ""
"The selected keyboard layout has several variants. Please select the one "
"matching the keyboard."
msgstr ""
"Wybrany ukÅ?ad posiada kilka wariantów. ProszÄ? wybraÄ? taki, który odpowiada "
"używanej klawiaturze."

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:7001 ../templates.in:8001
msgid "Keymap:"
msgstr "Mapa klawiszy:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:7001
msgid ""
"The selected keyboard allows a choice from a range of keymaps. Usually these "
"were designed either for specific tastes (for instance with dead keys) or "
"for specific needs (such as programming)."
msgstr ""
"Wskazana klawiatura umożliwia wybór mapy klawiszy spoÅ?ród kilku wariantów. "
"NajczÄ?Å?ciej sÄ? one zaprojektowane dla specyficznych gustów (np. z martwymi "
"klawiszami), lub potrzeb (np. klawiatura programisty)."

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:8001
msgid ""
"If the keyboard is designed for a different computer architecture, you "
"should choose a specific keymap in the full map."
msgstr ""
"Jeżeli używana jest klawiatura pochodzÄ?ca z innej architektury, można wybraÄ? "
"konkretnÄ? mapÄ? z peÅ?nej listy."

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:9001
msgid "Are you ready for the ADB key codes transition?"
msgstr "WykonaÄ? zamianÄ? kodów klawiszy ADB?"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:9001
msgid ""
"The kernel is configured to have the keyboard send ADB key codes. This "
"behavior is now deprecated and no longer supported."
msgstr ""
"JÄ?dro systemu jest skonfigurowane dla klawiatury wysyÅ?ajÄ?cej kody klawiszy "
"ADB. Takie zachowanie nie jest już wspierane przez Debiana."

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:9001
msgid ""
"For best results, you should reconfigure the kernel with "
"CONFIG_MAC_ADBKEYCODES=n. Alternatively, you can pass "
"'keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes=1' as an argument to the kernel."
msgstr ""
"Dla najlepszego efektu należy przekonfigurowaÄ? jÄ?dro systemu z opcjÄ? "
"CONFIG_MAC_ADBKEYCODES=n. Alternatywnie można również przekazaÄ? do jÄ?dra "
"argument \"keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes=1\"."

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates.in:9001
msgid ""
"Please be aware that the transition will most probably break the X "
"configuration, so it is strongly recommended to close all X sessions now and "
"adapt the configuration afterwards by running 'dpkg-reconfigure console-"
"data'."
msgstr ""
"ProszÄ? zwróciÄ? uwagÄ?, że zamiana kodów najprawdopodobniej uszkodzi "
"konfiguracjÄ? X, dlatego zalecane jest zamkniÄ?cie teraz wszystkich sesji X i "
"dostosowanie konfiguracji później (uruchamiajÄ?c jako administratoe \"dpkg-"
"reconfigure console-data\")."

msgid ""
"The keymap describes how keys are laid out on your keyboard, and what "
"symbols (letters, digits, etc.) are drawn on them."
msgstr ""
"Mapa klawiszy opisuje rozmieszczenie klawiszy na klawiaturze, oraz jakie "
"znajdujÄ? siÄ? na nich symbole (litery, cyfry, itp.)."

msgid ""
"\"Select keymap from arch list\" will allow you to select one of the "
"predefined keymaps specific for your architecture - you will most likely "
"want this unless you have a USB keyboard."
msgstr ""
"Opcja \"Wybór mapy klawiszy z listy architektur\" umożliwia wybór jednej z "
"predefiniowanych map klawiszy, specyficznych dla architektury - to najlepsze "
"wyjÅ?cie, chyba że jest używana klawiatura USB."

msgid ""
"\"Don't touch keymap\" will prevent the configuration system from "
"overwriting the keymap you have in /etc/console.  Select this if you want to "
"keep a keymap you obtained through other means.  Please remember to install "
"new keymaps with install-keymap(8) if you select this choice."
msgstr ""
"Opcja \"Bez zmiany mapy klawiszy\" spowoduje, że system konfiguracji nie "
"nadpisze mapy klawiszy zapisanej w /etc/console. Należy wybraÄ? tÄ? opcjÄ?, aby "
"pozostawiÄ? mapÄ? ustawionÄ? w inny sposób. Po wybraniu tej opcji, proszÄ? "
"pamiÄ?taÄ? aby zainstalowaÄ? nowÄ? mapÄ? klawiszy poprzez install-keymap(8)."

msgid ""
"\"Keep kernel keymap\" will prevent any keymap from being loaded next time "
"your system boots.  It will remove from /etc/console any keymap you may have "
"already selected (it will be lost), but if you have already loaded a keymap, "
"it cannot be changed back until you reboot."
msgstr ""
"Opcja \"Pozostawienie mapy klawiszy jÄ?dra\" spowoduje, że żadna mapa "
"klawiatury nie zostanie zaÅ?adowana podczas nastÄ?pnego uruchomienia systemu. "
"UsuniÄ?te zostanÄ? również wszelkie mapy klawiszy z /etc/console. Jeżeli jest "
"już jakaÅ? zaÅ?adowana, nie bÄ?dzie ona mogÅ?a zostaÄ? przywrócona aż do "
"nastÄ?pnego uruchomienia."

msgid ""
"\"Select keymap from full list\" offers a full listing of all predefined "
"keymaps.  You want this, if you use an USB keyboard from a different "
"computer architecture or if you use an adapter to use such a keyboard."
msgstr ""
"Opcja \"Wybór mapy klawiszy z peÅ?nej listy\" umożliwia wybór mapy spoÅ?ród "
"wszystkich predefiniowanych map klawiszy. Należy wybraÄ? tÄ? opcjÄ? przy "
"używaniu klawiatury USB z innej architektury, lub gdy jest stosowany adapter "
"dla podobnej klawiatury."

msgid ""
"You have asked the keymap configuration tool not to touch an existing keymap "
"you installed, or you asked for higher-priority questions only to be asked "
"and the tool decided not to mess with your existing setup."
msgstr ""
"Nakazano nie zmieniaÄ? zainstalowanej obecnie mapy klawiszy, lub wybrano "
"instalacjÄ? z minimalnÄ? iloÅ?ciÄ? pytaÅ?, wiÄ?c narzÄ?dzie konfiguracji "
"zadecydowaÅ?o nie zmieniaÄ? istniejÄ?cych ustawieÅ?."