www.windowsegypt.com Mechanical & Maintenance Engineering Courses

  Dear Sir,
Windows for Technical & Management Consultants is currently one of the largest and the best consultancy and training organizations in South Africa & the middle east.
We have established ourselves as a company that provides best quality service and product globally and this is how differentiating our company from the rest. We had excellent business relationship with largest petroleum companies in this region & all of the GCC area.
We strongly believe and share with you your vision of developing and enhancing the qualifications, experience and skills of your staff and we ensure you that our vision to treat our business clients as our partners, their success is ours and we proudly promote that. Therefore, we ask you as top management & senior staff to give us a chance to prove to you that our unique and top quality service will satisfy all your needs and requirements and we guarantee our statement.
I hope that the above information will give a clear idea about our organization and our interest in establishing long-term business relationships with your organization. You can also visit our website www.windowsegypt.com
We believe that our customers are our partners in success. We strive with them to meet all their training requirements so that they can achieve their mission with best quality.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and discuss these matters in more details and please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
You can contact me at any time on +2-0125227442 to answer any queries you might have.
Course Code
 Course Title
 Course Date
 Course Duration
 Location

Mechanical & Maintenance Engineering Courses

WME026
 Centrifugal Compressor & Steam Turbine: Operation & Maintenance
 06 – 10/01/2008
 5 Days
 2650
 Cairo

WME022
 Modern Maintenance Technologies
 13 – 17/01/2008
 5 Days
 2650
 Cairo

WME008
 Compressors, Pumps, Motors & Variable speed drive
 20 – 24/01/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WME045
 Process Plant Equipment & Piping Systems: Application, Design, Failure Prevention & Operations (Module 1 & 2)
 03 – 14/02/2008
 10 Days
 Cairo

WME043
 Mechanical Integrity & Reliability in Refineries & petrochemical Plants
 03 –07/02/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WME141
 Advanced Data Analysis Techniques
 10 – 14/02/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WMER084
 Advanced Reliability center Maintenance (RCM)
 17 – 21/02/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WME142
 Troubleshooting & Problem solving for process & petrochemical Plants
 24 –28/02/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WME143
 Design & Operation of Process Equipment & Piping Systems
 02 – 13/03/2008
 10 Days
 Cairo

WEI061
 Root Cause Failure Analysis
 09 – 13/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WMER045
 Risk Base Inspection (RBI)
 16 – 20/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WMER085
 Advanced Maintenance Techniques
 23 –27/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WME118
 Maintenance Shutdown Planning Workshop
 06 – 10/04/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WMER086
 Advanced Maintenance at Hospitals
 13 - 17/04/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WME017
 Advanced Coiled Tubing Applications
 20 –24/04/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WPW015
 Boiler Start up & Troubleshooting
 27/04–01/05/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WME049
 Piping System & Pipeline Integrity with an Application of ASME B31 Code
 23 –27/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WME144
 Advanced Maintenance planning & Work control
 06 – 10/04/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WME145
 Technical & Economic Evaluations in Engineering & Maintenance
 24 –28/02/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WMER044
 Mechanical Seals: Designs, Installation, troubleshooting & Maintenance
 02 –06/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WME134
 Process Plant Troubleshooting & Engineering Problem Solving
 09 – 13/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WME146
 Pumps Maintenance and trouble shooting
 16 – 20/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

DME147
 Gas &diesel engine maintenance and trouble shooting
 23 –27/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WME148
 Bearing lubrication and shaft alignment
 06 – 10/04/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WME149
 Advanced Vibration analysis
 13 - 17/04/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WME155
 Data Analysis Techniques for Engineers & Technologists
 20 –24/04/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WME150
 Operation and maintenance for rotating equipment & Gas Turbines
 16 – 20/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

Health, Safety, Environmental & Security

WHSE112
 Advanced Food Hygiene
 20 – 24/01/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WHSE113
 Advanced Security Strategic Systems
 03 – 14/02/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WHSE032
 Integrating Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Management Systems
 03 –07/02/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WHSE114
 Developing a HSE Culture & Sustainable Development
 10 – 14/02/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WHSE026
 Incident & Accident Investigation - Best Practices
 17 – 21/02/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WHSE064
 Security within Oil & Gas Industry
 24 –28/02/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WHSE112
 Advanced Food Hygiene
 02 – 13/03/2008
 5 Day
 Cairo

WHSE009
 Applied Contingency Planning & Crisis Management
 09 – 13/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WHSE115
 Improving security Skills for Security officers & Supervisors
 16 – 20/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WHSE116
 Advanced Safety Management systems
 23 –27/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WHSE022
 Hazardous waste Management & Pollution Prevention
 06 – 10/04/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WHSE117
 HSE Management Systems Internal Auditing
 13 - 17/04/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WHSE118
 Advanced security Management & Planning
 20 –24/04/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

Electrical & Instrumentation

WEI064
 Advanced UPS Systems & Battery Chargers: Operation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting
 10 – 14/02/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WEI062
 System Earthing & Protective Earthing in Utilities & Industrial Electrical Networks
 17 – 21/02/2008
 5 Day
 Cairo

WEI100
 Vibration analysis for conditioning monitoring of rotating machines
 24 –28/02/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WEI092
 Advanced Distributed Control System (DCS) Applications & Troubleshooting
 02 –13/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WEI101
 Control Systems & Electrical Equipments: Testing, Commissioning & Start-up
 09 –13/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WEI080
 Transformer Operational Principles, Selection & Troubleshooting
 16 –20/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WEI102
 Safe Handling of Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas
 23 –27/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WEI022
 Electrical Distribution Equipment: Operation & Maintenance
 23 –27/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WEI014
 Modern Electrical power systems
 06 –10/04/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WEI018
 Scada & Telemetry Systems: PLC & Scada Technologies
 13 - 17/04/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WEI103
 Advanced Electrical Distribution Equipment Operation & Troubleshooting
 06 – 10/04/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WEI104
 Advanced Instrumentation & Automatic Control Skills
 13 - 17/04/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

Communication & Networks

WCN082
 Telecommunications & wide area networking (wan)
 24 –28/02/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WCN086
 Understanding transmission in telecommunications networks
 02 – 13/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WCN078
 Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
 09 – 13/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WCN081
 Designing and implementing high performance cabling systems
 16 – 20/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WCN099
 GIS with all related application
 29/12 – 02/01/08
 5 Days
 Cairo

Civil Courses

WCON043
 Risk Based Design, Maintenance and Asset Integrity Management
 10 – 14/02/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WCON008
 Advanced Materials for Construction, repair and Maintenance Reinforced Concrete Structures
 17 – 21/02/2008
 5 Days
 2650
 Cairo

WCON010
 Advances in Steel Work Design, Construction and Maintenance
 24 –28/02/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WCON007
 Principal of Civil Engineering Activities for Non Civil Engineer
 02 –13/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WCON045
 Advanced Construction Project management
 09 –13/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WCON046
 Risk assessment for petroleum projects investment (not civil engineers)
 16 –20/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WCON047
 Structure engineering for non structure engineer
 23 –27/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WCON033
 Concrete Quality Control in Hot Climate
 23 –27/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

LAB & Quality Courses

WLAB028
 Gas chromatography: operation, calibration & troubleshooting (Work Shop)
 10 – 14/02/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WLAB019
 Atomic Absorption (Work Shop)
 17 – 21/02/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WLAB022
 Good laboratory practice and measurement uncertainties
 24 –28/02/2008
 5 Days2650
 Cairo

WLAB033
 Implementation  of quality management & environmental systems iso17025
 02 –13/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WLAB042
 Techniques Of Simultaneous Inductively Coupled Plasma-optical Emission Spectroscopy Work Shop
 09 –13/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WLAB030
 Hplc : operation, calibration & troubleshooting (Work Shop)
 16 –20/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WLAB014
 Process Analyzer Techniques: Online & Offline (Lab Equipment Overview And Maintenance)
 23 –27/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WLAB045
 Basics & Applications of X-Ray Diffraction (Work Shop)
 23 –27/03/2008
 5 Days
 Cairo

WLAB023
 Effective quality assurance auditing for chemical laboratory
 06 –10/04/2008
 5 Days
 2650
 Cairo