CONTACT GLOBAL DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY IMMEDIATELY

Good Day

I have been waiting for you since to come down here and  pick your package
box which contents your  $800,000.00, but did not heard from you since that
time.

Then I went and deposited the package with GLOBAL DIPLOMATIC COURIER
COMPANY   here in Benin Republic, because I travelled to Iraq to see my boss
and will not come back till next month end. You can stop any commication
with any one because you fund is now registerd with this company.

I want You to contact the GLOBAL DIPLOMATIC COURIER  COMPANY to know when
they will deliver your package. I have paid for the delivering charges and
insurance fee.The only money you have to send to them is there security
keeping fee which is $95.00 Us Dollars to received your package.
BLOW IS CONTACT INFORS OF THE COMPANY
Contact DR.EDWARD GEORGE
E-mail:(globaldiplomtic@yahoo.fr)

Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid increasing the security
keeping fee. For your best information don't let their diplomatic agent
knows the contents of this package, Is only the director DR.EDWARD GEORGE
knows the contents of this package as he is the one helps me to cash your
bank draft in bank. I gave them your delivering address but you have to
reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivering.
Reconfirm below information to the company.

Your Full Name-----------------------
Home telephone---------------------
Office telephone---------------------
Your company registration number ---------EM5507439
Let me know immediately you receive your package and sheck the contents
wheather the complete of the total $800,000.00
Thanks.
PHILIPS ADAMS