Concerns about the Polish translation of Debian Installer

Hello,

The Debian Installer RC1 release string freeze period is over.

Apparently, you did not complete the translation in your language on
time to be 100% for it. This, despite numerous reminders sent during
the string freeze.

The last update for your language is: 2006-09-21 19:52+0200

I'm mailing you in order to check the situation and try to have a
better visibility on the future of Debian Installer translations in
your language.

You're still high enough in statistics to not be endangered and have
the language being disabled like some other have been for that release
(this is the first time we do so, unfortunately).

Please ACK this mail even if you can't update translations now. I
really need to know whether translators are reachable or not.

This mail is sent to the officially recorded coordinator for your
language AND often CC'ed to the "backup coordinator" and to the
translation team address, if one is known. PLEASE CHECK these
addresses.

I may write to outdated addresses or somethign similar. If you know
about alternate addresses for one of these people, please let me know.

Many thanks in advance for your concern.

----- End forwarded message -----