Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package apt-listchanges

Dnia sobota 12 luty 2005 14:47, osoba znana jako bubulle@debian.org napisała:
> you are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> apt-listchanges. The English template has been changed, and now some
> messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
Fixed.
Major changes made:
*changed translation of "changes" from "dzienniki zmian" to "zmiany" or "listy
zmian" - depends on context
*introduced translation of "changelogs" as "dzienniki zmian"
Should be all O.K., but I'm sending copy to Bartosz, in case he has any
remarks.
Regards
TamCaP
--