Re: D-I: Please update debconf PO translation for the package D-I

Hi christian,

Im here ;)
I will review file, in next week

From: Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
To: Behrad Eslamifar <behrad_es@yahoo.com>; debian-l10n-persian <debian-l10n-persian@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 12:24 PM
Subject: D-I: Please update debconf PO translation for the package D-I

Hi translators,

It seems that to wish you a happy new year, one of the D-I developers
changed a string in partman-zfs....which therefore fuzzies your
translation for Debian Installer level 1 sublevel 4.

This is infortunate as your language was previously 100% for D-i, for
most of you.

Still, I hope you can easily fix that and commit a re-completed file.
(or for those of you who have problems committing ask me to
commit....but, please pretty please, don't abuse that....)

Happy New Year to all of you....at least those who use the Gregorian
calendar..:-)