Amazing!

Hello folks,

This small note to mention you that I am thrilled by the effort you
guys are putting in to *finally* have Persian completed and therefore
activated in Debian Installer.

Just look at slide number 9 at
http://www.perrier.eu.org/debian/talks/thailand-debcamp-2010/i18n-in_Debian.pdf
This is one of my famous maps of l10n coverage in Debian (I use them
in most of my talks about i18n in Debian!).

See the big while hole South and South-East of Caspian Sea?

What you're doing is simply painting it in red....as slide 10 is
showing....

Congratulations and keep up the good work. I'm now sure we'll have
Persian activated in Debian squeeze.