Re: പരിഭാഷ

Quoting Nandakumar (nandakumar96@gmail.com):
> Translation of debian-installer_packages_po_sublevel5_ml.po.
> സമസ്തപദങ്ങളും പരിഭാഷപ്പെടുത്താത്തവയും ശരിയാക്കി. Last translator's
> field is filled with my name, feel free to change it. :)

My suggestion: attach the file instead of inserting it to the mail. It
will help potential reviewers to save it and then edit it, create diff
file and send it back to the list for review.

PS: please note I'm subscribed to debian-l10n-malayalm in order to
help you guys finding out work methods. This is of course not supposed
to last forever as I really no clue in Malayalam language...:)