Re: Request for resolving situation(kn_IN)

On 13/03/2008, Pramod R <pramodleo@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
--- Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't understand how this is so complicated. For
one, I do welcome your efforts in getting the
translations done, (although I have not seen the same
committed), I would be happy to commit it. And if you
think, you want to commit on your own, I would not
mind if you apply for a SVN account and let me know. I
frankly don't see why you need a Co-ordinatorship for this.
-> To prevent duplication of effort. This is imperative considering that Shankar and yourself are doing work offline and committing at not-defined intervals. And we are doing work online and trying to reduce the entry barrier.
As coordinator, how do you propose to coordinate in this situation(whether GNOME or OPenOffice or Aspell or anything else)?
Vikram Vincent