debian-reference: it translation

Hi,

I am expecting to upload a new upload of debian-reference soon.

There is one fuzzy left in italian since I made minor English
correction.

no-obsolete  it  7628
untranslated it  0
fuzzy        it  1

#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "The combination of \"Alt-SysRq s\", \"Alt-SysRq u\", and \"Alt-SysRq r\" "
#| "is good for getting out of really bad situations and gaining an usable "
#| "keyboard access without stopping the system."
msgid ""
"The combination of \"Alt-SysRq s\", \"Alt-SysRq u\", and \"Alt-SysRq r\" is "
"good for getting out of really bad situations and gaining usable keyboard "
"access without stopping the system."
msgstr ""
"La combinazione di \"Alt-SysRq s\", \"Alt-SysRq u\" e \"Alt-SysRq r\" è "
"buona per uscire da situazioni veramente brutte e ottenere un accesso "
"utilizzabile alla tastiera senza fermare il sistema."

Should I do s/un accesso/accesso/ (like portugese) or nothing like french.

Let me know which is correct text to make this text non-fuzzy for
italian.

Thanks in advance.  Ciao.

Osamu