perspective contributor [was: Thank for all and for your time...good luck friend]

Dear Italian I18N Team,

Could you please give me a hand with guiding a grateful Debian user, who
would also like to contribute to the project.  I thought that he the
most logical contribution for him would be to join I18N effort:

On Sat, 20 Aug 2011, PI2DEMA . wrote:
>    free time for the translation, I am not an Italian teacher I'm just a
>    graduate school, third grade, I have a diploma surveyor,(Geometra) (for
>    to building house) I speak and write English,  but my english is not
>    perfect, is the english that i remember from high school 1982, i also
>    speake Espanol,

unfortunately, myself, I have never participated in i18n (besides
incorporating translations into my packages) so I would appreciate if
you could give relevant links on how/where for him to start.

With best regards,
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences