Re: HELP needed: Debian Reference V2 translation.

Buon Giorno,

On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 08:09:54PM +0200, beatrice wrote:
> On Sunday 23 August 2009, at 00:45 +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
>
> > I am looking for translators for de es fr it pl pt-br zh-cn zh-tw
> > to replace outdated contents with new ones.
> >
> > Especially, Spanish and Italian where there are many users.
> >   http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=debian-reference
> Since no one volunteered so far and I got the OK of the previous Italian
> translator, I'd gladly update the translation of/translate The Debian
> Reference for the Italian language.

Grazie mille

> > (You need to be a member of ddp to commit but you can always send me files ;-)
> > (Of you are webwml member, I will add you to ddp quickly.)
>
> I am not a member of ddp but I think I can ask for some help in the
> Italian l10n mailing-list for this or send the file to you.

Buonisimo!

Oh, I can add you to write access after getting some initial work to
make me confident.  Just half a chapter or so will be enough.

> > I can assure you that new po4a based build system is stable and easier
> > to work with.  As translator, you only work on PO files.  It is UTF-8
> > now.
>
> I downloaded the file from
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/ddp/manuals/trunk/quick-reference/po4a/debian-reference.pot
> and I'll start working on it in the next week.

OK you sounds like you know what are you doing.

Just send me first chunk and your aioth guest account (just register
there to get it.)

Ciao,

Osamu