RE: Re: gtans translation

on  Wed,  9 Feb 2005 16:24:25 -0600 (CST)
Florian Ernst  wrote

Hi, Florian,

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 02:24:49 +0100, Florian Ernst wrote:
> > I've recieved a translation for the gtans package I maintain and I'd
> > really like someone to check its correctness. The relevant (English
> > original and translation) files can be found at
> > <http://people.debian.org/~florian/l10n-italian/>.
>
> OK, so I guess nobody has some time to spare / is interested in this.

I've just cheked it. I think that the translation is correct, sometimes,
more
than the original (vide infra ;-)[1]

> But still I'd like to verify that translation, so can anybody please
> guide me to a list where I might be somewhat luckier...? :)

To this regard you could suggest Giulio to post his (next) translations
here or in the "ilpd"  [Italian Linux Documentation Project]
mailing list , see

http://www.pluto.it/ildp/

Cheers

Nanni

[1]
please, Flo:
1)
s/Hilighted/Highlighted/

2) Giulio found the path of the files supplied:
(Preference menu, where you wrote "I can't remember....")

/usr/share/games/gtans/pixmaps if installed from debian package,
probably /usr/local/share/gtans if compiled from source package

Tiscali Adsl 3 Mega Flat, 3 MESI GRATIS!
Con Tiscali Adsl 3 Mega Flat navighi in Rete alla supervelocita'
a soli 29.95 euro al mese senza limiti di tempo. Attivati entro
il 15 Febbraio 2005, 3 MESI sono GRATIS
Scopri come http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/2flat_tc/