Re: italian translation of the Sarge Installation Manual

Christian Perrier wrote:
Sure. However, we first need a confirmation from the -l10n-italian
team that everyone is OK for you to proceed on these translations.

No intent to bother you with that...just some check in order to avoid
duplicate efforts.

Please keep -boot and -l10n-italian CC'ed to answers.

You're right. I've already spoken with them and they asked me to submit the pages for a revision before uploading them.

--
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.