Re: italian translation of the Sarge Installation Manual

Lì domenica, 2004/11/07 alle 18:26, +0100, Christian Perrier ha scritto:
> Quoting Ottavio Campana (ottavio@campana.vi.it):
> > I was giving a look athe the italian translation of the Sarge
> > Installation Manual and I saw that is in a very bad status. I've
> > translated three files, and I think I'll translate more.
> >
> > This files are all located under the directory
> > debian-installer/installer/doc/manual/it/hardware
> >
> > Is there a way to get an account to upload directly the translated file
> > to the repository?
>
> Sure. However, we first need a confirmation from the -l10n-italian
> team that everyone is OK for you to proceed on these translations.
>
> No intent to bother you with that...just some check in order to avoid
> duplicate efforts.
>
> Please keep -boot and -l10n-italian CC'ed to answers.

Christian,
	thanks for your email. We discussed with Ottavio about the need to
coordinate and we agreed we need not to duplicate efforts. If you
prefere to have only one person to commit changing I can commit changes
for everyone, I prefer more people to have write access to go on faster.

Ciao
sc

--
Stefano Canepa - email: sc@linux.it - www: http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.