Using pseudo-URLs to track down progress and work?

(please keep me CC'ed to answers)

Dear Indonesian team,

As you're apprently pretty active these days, you might want to
benefit from a feature used by some teams : the tracking robot.

The general idea is that specially-crafted messages sent to the list
(this list) can be monitored by a robot that builds status pages to
track down the team work.

It also records information for the status pages, such as po-debconf
pages.

The basic principle is described on
http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/docs/robot/pseudo-urls.html

Some results are shown here:

http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/danish/da.by_translator.html
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/da

At minimum as you see it can help trancking down what you already did
and what you still need to do. Good when targeting 100%..:-)

If you're interested, please let me know so that I can activate it for
this list and create a few examples...