Re: Debian refcard: call to update translation for Hungarian

Hi,

Miklos Quartus <lista@miklos.info> wrote:
> Find my translation as a patch against the latest 'hu.po' file in the
> SVN repository attached to the end of this email (I created it with an
> 'svn diff hu.po').

Many thanks for your translation!

I have corrected a formatting error within the copyright notice,
and added a space within
	"Mint az<command>apt upgrade</command>"
(after the az).

Then I have built the pdf. It is attached.
Could you please take a look, if everything is fine? Thanks

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .