Re: Debian refcard: call to update translation for Hungarian

Hi Holger / list,

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 08:02:04AM +0200, Holger Wansing wrote:
> Since the last translator for your language is no longer available, I would
> like to ask, if someone is willing to take the time to update the translation
> for Hungarian.

I am willing to work on this depending on the amount that needs to be
translated and if nobody has ventured on this ambitious task already. Is
there anyone started working on this?

> You can checkout the source code for refcard with
> svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard refcard

I have checked out the SVN repo. The file I found is at the location of
refcard/po4a/hu.po. Is this the file that needs to be updated with new
translation? I can see already translated text in it, what needs to be
done?

Please kindly let us know what exactly needs to be added / replaced and
in what files.

> Or feel free to drop me a mail, I can sent you the po file via mail,
> if you prefer.

I can work with the SVN but I am afraid I do not have upload rights. The
latest revision in my working copy is:

11104    11090 holger-guest hu.po

r11090 | holger-guest | 2016-04-03 21:33:55 +0200 (Sun, 03 Apr 2016) | 7
lines

> Please file a wishlist bug against the refcard package, or sent the
> file directly to me, when you have the translation ready.

OK. I will need help with the commit or I can just send you the new
file(s) and you'll commit them.

Regards
--
Miklos Quartus