String freeze for LXApperance, update before December 30th!

Hi
I've been very busy with work and holidays and just discovered that out of two tries none of my e-mails have been delivered to the translation list.[1]

We are in string freeze for LXApperance since December 20th. Please update your translations before 0000 UTC December 30th. The release is planned to the 31st of December.

As of revision 2233:
LC	Done	Fuzzy	Todo	Ratio
bn_IN	40	0	0	100%
ca	40	0	0	100%