Re: Completing the Hungarian level1 and level2 translations for D-I

> I'm very concerned by possible QA problems in any translation, so I'd
> like to see them corrected for the final release of D-I, for which it
> may already be too late (RC3 was released today).

Well, I haven't seen much things happen since I sent this mail....

So, I hereby propose that, as a backup for Istvan, someone from the
Hungarian l10n team applies for an account on Alioth, gets granted
commit access in the needed places, reads the D-I
i18n documentation, and then completes what needs to be completed as
well as works on QA for the existing translations.