Re: Completing the Hungarian level1 and level2 translations for D-I

(please keep me CC'ed to answers)

>OK:)

> VI, beszélgettem Chris-szel, akivel már nagy spanok vagyunk.

> Én bíztattam fel, hogy mindent cc-zzen ide is:-)

> A lényeg, hogy régóta van 1-2 QA problémám a fordítás állapotával.

> Szerintem jó lenne, ha a végleges kiadás elott meg tudnánk vitatni 1-2
> ilyet, ettol csak jobb lehet:-)

> Ha nyitott vagy a dologra, akkor szerintem itt beszéljünk majd róla. Ok? :)

VI, I agree with Attila above (no no, I don't read HU, Attila
translated for me !)

I'm very concerned by possible QA problems in any translation, so I'd
like to see them corrected for the final release of D-I, for which it
may already be too late (RC3 was released today).

So, indeed, I urge you to  agree with the ML contributors (even if the
list is not that big) to get the translation reviewed (and
completed....).

You did a so great job in translating all this stuff that it really
needs to be made better again, imho. I even give more importance to
quality over quantity, so I'm ready to accept any patches coming from
the -l10n-hungarian list,

I sincerely hope that no underlying conflict or whatever else is lying
below this (but I begin to suspect something...)...please prove me
that I can trust that the goal of everyone here is the same : getting
more and better Hungarian translations to Debian.