Re: Seeking "one-time" Hungarian translators for Debian Installer

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Christian Perrier wrote:

> Anyway, Istvan mentioned he will take care of the translation, as
> usual...which is nice.

 Nice. VI, kell segítség? GCS, drewie, Ti most benne vagytok a
fordításban? Ugye mindenki fent van ezen a listán? (válasz: on-list)

> I now have added the list to my data about d-i translators and
> translation teams.

 THX, We & other effective translators are member of this list, so this is
the main/best I/O to commumicate with the hungarian translators, though my
english is quite readonly :) & this is a good team :-)

 Hali,

 sas

 aka satie