Fwd: Re: [DCs] Re: Hungarian DDTP on the Xth B'day

Hi grisu,

As you can read below, I quoted Risko Gergely that he resigns as Hungarian
Coordinator.

I want to thank him for all of his efforts as Hungarian coordinator so far and
for being so helpful in the name of the whole Debian Group I represent.

At the same time, I'd like to propose "sas <sas@321.hu>" for new Hungarian
Coordinator.
Please make all the required steps so that sas can take over and take the
project coordination further on.
I wish him good luck and we're here to help. :)

As the translation of guide-hu.txt (made by Risko Gergely) is already up on
ddtp.d.o, I can see every required thing in place for adding Hungarian as a new
language in DDTP und er the coordination of sas..

Please advise further. What is the next step?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Csan

----- Forwarded message from RISKO Gergely <risko@risko.hu> -----