Please update debconf PO translation for the package tasksel 2.56

Hello,

All of you are Debian Installer translators.

In the tasksel package, the tasks names are only partly translated for your
language. This makes it miss the 100% mark for Debian Installer "level 2"
(http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/level2/rank.txt).

This is of course completely not acceptable by you and I know you will
update the attached file.

Please commit it (or ask the D-I translation coordinator for your language to commit it) in
the tasksel SVN. All D-I translation coordinators have commit access to
tasksel's SVN. If yours does not (or you do not), please ask me about this.

You can also send your translation update as a bug report against the
tasksel package. Please avoid sending it directly to me...or do it as the very
last chance, please..:-)

This mail is CC'ed to a few D-I coordinators, for language where the tasksel
coordinator is not the D-I language coordinator.