Switching to a single file system for D-I translations

Hello guys and girls (though they're probably not enough girls in you
list for making Kostas happy),

Agreed with Kostas, I started to work on switching the Greek
translations of Debian Installer 1st stage to the "single file" system
I've already described.

basically, this resumes to

-you only translate one file : packages/po/el.po in the SVN repository
-you don't care anymore with individual D-I packages PO files
-all the magic of putting the translation you make in the single file
 to individual packages is now handled by a script running on my
 machine. Same for updating the single file with maintainers changes
 to packages

The switch was made yesterday but my script still has one minor glitch
: it uts my name as Last-Translator to the single file...and therefore
to all files...:-)

So, now, I'm currently the only Greek translator....this was my
revenge after your volleyball team defeated my friends from the French
team and eliminated them from the Olympics...:-)

More seriously, I planned to fix this this morning, but the SVN
repository is currently broken so we have to wait a bit. Of course
this does not really harm except that I get credit for work I didn't
make....:-(

More news to come.