Re: [RFR] po4a://debhelper/man/po4a/po/de.po (3/6)

Der Debconf-Aktualisierung dritter Teil mit der Bitte um Drüberlesung.
#. type: textblock
#: dh_installinit:72
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/I<package>."
#| "service in the package build directory. Only used in compat levels 10 and "
#| "below."
msgid ""
"If this exists, it is installed into usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/I<package>.conf in "
"the package build directory. Only used in compat levels 10 and below."
msgstr ""
"Falls vorhanden, wird es in lib/systemd/system/I<Paket>.service im "
"Paketbauverzeichnis installiert. Wird nur in Kompatibilitätsstufen 10 und "
"darunter benutzt."

#. type: textblock
#: dh_installpam:30
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "Installed into etc/pam.d/I<package> in the package build directory."
msgid "Installed into usr/lib/pam.d/I<package> in the package build directory."
msgstr "installiert in usr/lib/pam.d/I<Paket> im Paketbauverzeichnis"

#. type: textblock
#: dh_installpam:32
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "In compatibility level 11, this file will trigger an error with a "
#| "reminder about ensuring the proper removal of the upstart file in the "
#| "previous package version.  Please consider using the \"rm_conffile\" "
#| "feature from L<dh_installdeb(1)> to ensure the proper removal of previous "
#| "upstart files."
msgid ""
"Until compatibility level 14 this file was installed under etc/pam.d/"
"I<package>. Please consider using the \"rm_conffile\" feature from "
"L<dh_installdeb(1)> to ensure the proper removal of previous PAM files."
msgstr ""
"Bis zu Kompatibilitätsstufe 14 wurde diese Datei unter etc/pam.d/I<Paket> "
"installiert. Bitte erwägen Sie die Verwendung der »rm_conffile«-Funktion aus "
"L<dh_installdeb(1)>, um sicherzustellen, dass vorherige PAM-Dateien "
"sauber entfernt werden."

#. type: textblock
#: dh_installpam:44
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "Look for files named debian/I<package>.I<name>.pam and install them as "
#| "etc/pam.d/I<name>, instead of using the usual files and installing them "
#| "using the package name."
msgid ""
"Look for files named debian/I<package>.I<name>.pam and install them as usr/"
"lib/pam.d/I<name>, instead of using the usual files and installing them "
"using the package name."
msgstr ""
"sucht nach Dateien mit Namen debian/I<Paket>.I<Name>.pam und installiert sie "
"als usr/lib/pam.d/I<Name>, anstatt die üblichen Dateien zu verwenden und sie "
"unter Benutzung des Paketnamens zu installieren."

#. type: textblock
#: dh_md5sums:37
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "Include conffiles in the md5sums list. Note that this information is "
#| "redundant since it is included elsewhere in Debian packages."
msgid ""
"Include conffiles in the md5sums list. Note that this information is "
"redundant since it is included in F</var/lib/dpkg/status> in Debian packages."
msgstr ""
"fügt Conffiles in die Md5sums-Liste ein. Beachten Sie, dass diese "
"Information überflüssig ist, da sie in Debian-Paketen in der "
"F</var/lib/dpkg/status> enthalten ist."

#. type: textblock
#: dh_strip:22
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "B<dh_strip> is a debhelper program that is responsible for stripping "
#| "executables, shared libraries, and static libraries that are not used for "
#| "debugging."
msgid ""
"B<dh_strip> is a debhelper program that is responsible for stripping out "
"debug symbols in executables, shared libraries, and static libraries that "
"are not needed during execution."
msgstr ""
"B<dh_strip> ist ein Debhelper-Programm, das für das Entfernen von Symbolen "
"von Programmen, gemeinsam benutzten Bibliotheken und einigen statischen "
"Bibliotheken, die nicht zur Fehlersuche verwendet werden, zuständig ist."

#. type: textblock
#: dh_systemd_enable:47
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/I<package>."
#| "service (or lib/systemd/system/I<package>@.service) in the package build "
#| "directory."
msgid ""
"If this exists, it is installed into F<< lib/systemd/system/I<package>."
"service >> (or F<< lib/systemd/system/I<package>@.service >>) in the package "
"build directory."
msgstr ""
"Falls vorhanden, wird es in F<< lib/systemd/system/I<Paket>.service >> "
"(oder F<< lib/systemd/system/I<Paket>@.service >>) im Paketbauverzeichnis "
"installiert."

#. type: textblock
#: dh_systemd_enable:52
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "If this exists, it is installed into etc/init.d/I<package> in the package "
#| "build directory."
msgid ""
"If this exists, it is installed into usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/I<package>.conf in "
"the package build directory."
msgstr ""
"Falls vorhanden, wird es in /usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/I<Paket> im "
"Paketbauverzeichnis installiert."

#. type: textblock
#: dh_systemd_enable:57
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/I<package>.target "
#| "(or lib/systemd/system/I<package>@.target) in the package build directory."
msgid ""
"If this exists, it is installed into F<< lib/systemd/system/I<package>."
"target >> (or F<< lib/systemd/system/I<package>@.target >>) in the package "
"build directory."
msgstr ""
"Falls vorhanden, wird es in F<< lib/systemd/system/I<Paket>.target >>"
"(oder F<< lib/systemd/system/I<Paket>@.target >>) im Paketbauverzeichnis "
"installiert."

#. type: textblock
#: dh_systemd_enable:62
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/I<package>.socket "
#| "(or lib/systemd/system/I<package>@.socket) in the package build directory."
msgid ""
"If this exists, it is installed into F<< lib/systemd/system/I<package>."
"socket >> (or F<< lib/systemd/system/I<package>@.socket >>) in the package "
"build directory."
msgstr ""
"Falls vorhanden, wird es in F<< lib/systemd/system/I<Paket>.socket >> "
"(oder F<< lib/systemd/system/I<Paket>@.socket >>) im Paketbauverzeichnis "
"installiert."

#. type: textblock
#: dh_systemd_enable:67
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/I<package>.mount "
#| "in the package build directory."
msgid ""
"If this exists, it is installed into F<< lib/systemd/system/I<package>.mount "
">> in the package build directory."
msgstr ""
"Falls vorhanden, wird es in F<< lib/systemd/system/I<Paket>.mount >> im "
"Paketbauverzeichnis installiert."

#. type: textblock
#: dh_systemd_enable:72
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/I<package>.path "
#| "(or lib/systemd/system/I<package>@.path) in the package build directory."
msgid ""
"If this exists, it is installed into F<< lib/systemd/system/I<package>.path "
">> (or F<< lib/systemd/system/I<package>@.path >>) in the package build "
"directory."
msgstr ""
"Falls vorhanden, wird es in F<< lib/systemd/system/I<Paket>.path >> "
"(oder F<< lib/systemd/system/I<Paket>@.path >>) im Paketbauverzeichnis "
"installiert."

#. type: textblock
#: dh_systemd_enable:77
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/I<package>.timer "
#| "(or lib/systemd/system/I<package>@.timer) in the package build directory."
msgid ""
"If this exists, it is installed into F<< lib/systemd/system/I<package>.timer "
">> (or F<< lib/systemd/system/I<package>@.timer >>) in the package build "
"directory."
msgstr ""
"Falls vorhanden, wird es in F<< lib/systemd/system/I<Paket>.timer >> (oder "
"F<< lib/systemd/system/I<Paket>@.timer>>) im Paketbauverzeichnis installiert."

#. type: textblock
#: debhelper.pod:696
# fuzzx
msgid "Ignored if DH_VERBOSE is also set or B<-v> / B<--verbose> is passed."
msgstr "Wird ignoriert, wenn DH_VERBOSE ebenfalls gesetzt oder B<-v> / B<--verbose> übergeben wird."

#. type: textblock
#: debhelper-compat-upgrade-checklist.pod:9
# fuzzx
msgid ""
"This document is an upgrade checklist of all the supported debhelper compat "
"levels. It also lists all the support debhelper compat levels."
msgstr ""
"Dieses Dokument ist eine Upgrade-Prüfliste für alle unterstützten Debhelper-"
"Kompatibilitätsstufen. Es listet darüber hinaus alle unterstützten Debhelper-"
"Kompaitiblitätsstufen auf."

#. type: textblock
#: debhelper-compat-upgrade-checklist.pod:12
# fuzzx
msgid ""
"Information about how to declare the compat level is in L<debhelper(7)/"
"COMPATIBILITY LEVELS>."
msgstr ""
"Informationen darüber, wie die Kompatibilitätsstufen deklariert werden, ist "
"in L<debhelper(7)/COMPATIBILITY LEVELS> zu finden."