Re: Next release of manpages-l10n

Hi,

Le 11/02/2020 à 02:48, Mario Blättermann a écrit :
Hello Jean-Philippe,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL <jpmengual@debian.org <mailto:jpmengual@debian.org>> schrieb am Di., 11. Feb. 2020, 01:15:

    Hi,

    Great news, congrats! I am happy to see this package alive.

    Who can push in the fr subdir of the tree? Can we add people manually,
    even if not DDs? Some of the most important French translators are not
    DDs, but would make sense they can push the translations to fr.

No problem, people without a DD account can simply create a guest developer account at [1] and then apply for membership at [2]. All project members registered as "maintainer" (you too) are then allowed to accept the new translators.

Ok perfect, the relevant persons were added.

But note: Never commit anything outside of your own directory (po/fr/ in your case) without discussing the change with us, unless our scripts change something in templates/ or wherever else. Another exception are the localized files in public/ (which feed the status pages), if you found some wrong translation there.

ok no problem, I will follow what the French team will say from their experience and in case of doubt, will ask here

Sincerely

[1] https://signup.salsa.debian.org/ <https://signup.salsa.debian.org/>
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/manpages-l10n-team/manpages-l10n <https://salsa.debian.org/manpages-l10n-team/manpages-l10n>

Best Regards,