[TAF] po-debconf://fusiondirectory/de.po

Hallo Mitübersetzer,
hätte jemand Lust & Zeit, die kurze Vorlage zu übersetzen (siehe
Anhang bzw. Text unten)?

----- Forwarded message from Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de> -----

> [...]
> version 1.2.1-2 of this package, once I have some translations for
> fusiondirectory, I will upload a new revision with translation included (so,
> deadline: sometime before the Debian 10 freeze).
>
> The template is this (also attached):
>
> ```
> Template: fusiondirectory/upgrade-confirm
> Type: boolean
> Default: false
>  You are about to upgrade FusionDirectory to a new major version.
>  Please consult the UPGRADE documentation first:
>  /usr/share/doc/fusiondirectory/UPGRADE.md.gz
>  .
>  FusionDirectory comes with tools to migrate from one major version to
>  another. However, as with other LDAP directory setups, exceptional
>  circumstances or wrong data in the LDAP tree may sometimes prevent these
>  tools from migrating everything.
>  .
>  In this case, the directory information tree may even need to be
>  manually adapted outside of FusionDirectory with tools such as
>  ldapmodify or ldapvi.
>  .
>  If you do not choose to proceed, the upgrade process for
>  FusionDirectory related packages will be canceled.
>
> Template: fusiondirectory/upgrade-canceled
> Type: error
>  The upgrade of FusionDirectory has been canceled on user request. The
>  installation process will be aborted.
> ```
>
> Thanks for working on l10n for Debian!
>
> Mike
> --
>
> DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
> mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
> mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
> landline: +49 (4354) 8390 139
>
> GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
> mail: mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de
>

> Template: fusiondirectory/upgrade-confirm
> Type: boolean
> Default: false
>  You are about to upgrade FusionDirectory to a new major version.
>  Please consult the UPGRADE documentation first:
>  /usr/share/doc/fusiondirectory/UPGRADE.md.gz
>  .
>  FusionDirectory comes with tools to migrate from one major version to
>  another. However, as with other LDAP directory setups, exceptional
>  circumstances or wrong data in the LDAP tree may sometimes prevent these
>  tools from migrating everything.
>  .
>  In this case, the directory information tree may even need to be
>  manually adapted outside of FusionDirectory with tools such as
>  ldapmodify or ldapvi.
>  .
>  If you do not choose to proceed, the upgrade process for
>  FusionDirectory related packages will be canceled.
>
> Template: fusiondirectory/upgrade-canceled
> Type: error
>  The upgrade of FusionDirectory has been canceled on user request. The
>  installation process will be aborted.

> /tmp/templates.pot is not OLE file or Error

----- End forwarded message -----

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the fusiondirectory package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
"Project-Id-Version: fusiondirectory\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: fusiondirectory@packages.debian.org\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"
"Language: \n"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Really perform FusionDirectory major version upgrade?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
[...]

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid "FusionDirectory upgrade canceled"
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001