Re: [Debconf-team] Please review and translate announcement for DebConf15

Hi everybody

El 04/08/15 a las 06:42, martin f krafft escribió:
also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2015-08-04 06:38 +0200]:
Diff: http://paste.debian.net/288878/

And another: http://paste.debian.net/288879/ to ensure that
registration needs to happen on website so that people know if it's
closed and don't just show up.

Combined: http://paste.debian.net/288880/

http://debconf15.debconf.org/press/2015-08-04.de.xhtml
and
http://debconf15.debconf.org/press/2015-08-04.en.xhtml

Have been updated.

I just synced (updated) the English draft of the announcement in the publicity repo to reflect these changes... sorry I cannot make it for the German and French version (CC'ed...). I hope that somebody can do it...
AFAIK the announcement should be published in the afternoon UTC.

Good luck!

Best wishes

--
Laura Arjona Reina