Re: util-linux 2.25.2-3: Please update the PO translation for the package util-linux

Hi Mario,

Le 23/11/2014 15:10, Mario Blättermann a écrit :
> Am 22.11.2014 um 22:01 schrieb David Prévot:
>> Le 22/11/2014 15:41, Mario Blättermann a écrit :
>>> Am 22.11.2014 um 20:21 schrieb David Prévot:

> […] find the updated file attached.

Thanks Mario, included for the next upload:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/pkg-util-linux.git/commit/?h=patch-queue/l10n&id=6a880ddd22b1b885de27ce5c2e49bf9b49eb5874

> However, more than 150 translations are still missing

>> Please, get back to me if you have manage to update the German translation
>> via the translation project before the proposed deadline

> Moreover, it doesn't make sense to update a file at TP where is no template
> for. You are member of the TP, you know that. Well, it would be possible to
> send the updated de.po to the robot, but this would break the current file
> there.

For what it’s worth, I tricked the robot by adding the two new strings
at the end of the file. In German, that would be something like:

#~ msgid "%s: offset is greater than device size"
#~ msgstr "%s: Versatz liegt außerhalb der Größe des Gerätes"

#~ msgid " (core dumped)"
#~ msgstr " (Speicherabzug geschrieben)"

That way, when the new file will be fetched by upstream, the new string
will end up where they belong when they’ll run msgmerge (via their
update-po target in the po/ directory).

Regards

David