Re: Tux Paint German

Hi,
I already worked on the german translation for program, and I contacted the mailinglist on sourceforge, but my mail was blocked and waiting for check by moderator.

It would be good if that mail can make it on the list, since there are some questions in it to be answered.
Thanks
(I don't have that mail here ATM, sorry)

Holger

--
Sent from my Jolla
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>