Re: cups 1.7.1: Please update the PO translation for the cups manpages

Le vendredi, 17 janvier 2014, 13.27:16 Helge Kreutzmann a écrit :
> Hello Didier,
>
> On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 12:20:03PM +0100, Didier Raboud wrote:
> > You are noted as the last translator of the translation for cups
> > manpages. The English manpages have changed with the new 1.7.1
> > upstream release, and now some messages are marked "fuzzy" in your
> > translation or are missing. I would be grateful if you could take
> > the time and update it. Please send the updated file to me, or
> > submit it as a wishlist bug against cups.
>
> I'll work on them. Is there any ETA and would it be ok, if I commit
> them once finished? Or do you want them by mail / bug report?

No ETA as far as I'm concerned: upstream will probably keep evolving
until the release of Jessie, so it will likely need multiple iterations.
I will try to warn the translators earlier in case of changes though…

Then, given that you have commit access for this specifically, by all
means go ahead and commit your updates when you see fit (I'd be pleased
if you avoided to commit changelog entries, as I usually generate (+
hand-edit) the changelogs at release time)).

Cheers,
OdyX