developers-reference translation update

Hi Chris,

We'd like to upload the developers-reference in about ten days, would
you accept to update the German translation in the mean time? If you
need more time, please, just state so, we could either wait for your
update before uploading or do a second upload later.

Regards

David

$ for i in *.po; do LANG=C msgfmt -vv $i; done
best-pkging-practices.po: 315 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations.
beyond-pkging.po: 96 translated messages.
developer-duties.po: 54 translated messages.
index.po: 9 translated messages.
l10n.po: 40 translated messages.
new-maintainer.po: 29 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations.
pkgs.po: 417 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations.
resources.po: 253 translated messages, 11 fuzzy translations.
scope.po: 6 translated messages.
tools.po: 104 translated messages.