maint-guide: ready for translation update

Hi,

I have completed DocBook XML conversion and contents rewrite of
maint-guide packages for wheezy.

When I automatically converted, it was something like 90% automatic
conversion.  Then contents rewrite caused it to be 60%-75% translation.

I have completed Japanese translation and it was good way to improve the
health of the content.

Please start updating the translation.  Please make sure to run

 $ make po4a/maint-guide.XX.po

before commiting your translation to always wrap text properly.  Since
line numbers are removed, diff will be more sane in the future.

If you find any issues with the English original, please let me know.

Osamu